New Attraction Businesses: Scroll Down for Sign-Up Form
We will continue to add new attraction participants to this website.
Rdx weight lifting bodybuilding belt back support gym fitness training gym power ebay buy methyl1test baldness and bodybuilding.
Claim your spot on the “Miles of Smiles” website (open enrollment) today!
Hanford Mills Museum received funding in 2015 from the Regional Economic Development Council and Market New York, to develop a “Mini-Adventure Trail” promoting activity-oriented attractions on or near State Route 28 from Kingston to Herkimer. The “Miles of Smiles Mini-Adventure Trail” includes attractions that provide authentic experiences for families and groups looking for a taste of adventure at affordable and easily accessible locations. The Miles of Smiles Mini-Adventure Trail website and promotional brochure with map assist families or groups to develop an itinerary that allows several stops that can be enjoyed within an outing. Travelers can mix-and-match a selection of activities as they enjoy unique experiences in such activities as horseback riding, gem mining, kayaking, blueberry picking, museum visiting, miniature golfing, laser-tagging, fly fishing, mountain biking, bird watching or any of the many adventures along or near NY State Route 28.
We network with attractions highlighted on our “Miles of Smiles Mini-Adventure Trail” map to provide unique “hands on” or “interactive” experiences in our region (From Kingston to Herkimer), that are on or are easily accessible from NY State Route 28. For a very affordable “buy-in” of $75.00 per year, an attraction can be included in this $50,000 promotions project.
The program provides:
- Professional logo and branding material for “Miles of Smiles Mini-Adventure Trail”
- Professionally developed website with listings of each attraction and links to each attraction
- Professionally developed tri-fold map with attraction locations (2015 printing is completed)
- Distribution of maps
- Advertising and promotion of “Miles of Smiles” program
- Logo and tag-line poster for each individual business to be used as photo props for social media marketing
- Branded social media promoting experiences of participants
*Each year the attractions will be asked to make a modest annual investment to support updates to the website, and the printing and distribution of updated maps.
Claim your spot on the “Miles of Smiles” promotional map and website today (Sign up using the form below).