- GPS Address: 6000 New York 80, Cooperstown, New York 13326
- Zone: Colliersville to Cooperstown
- Phone Number: 607-547-2366
- Website URL: http://www.otsegolandtrust.org/places-to-explore-103/brookwood-point
- Activities: Fishing, Hiking, Gardens, Picnic, Birdwatching
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Otsego-Land-Trust/518998228135003
Brookwood Point is open to the public April through November, dawn until dusk. Closed to regular access December through March. Visitors please park in the upper parking lot in front of the information kiosk.
Brookwood has a short wetland trail that will take hikers out to the point on Otsego Lake. It also boasts 3 acres of historic cultivated gardens, an antique garden house and one of the best views on the lake.
Brookwood is unique in that it hosts a diversified ecosystem: meadows and fields, seasoned and young woods, wetlands, shorefront, lake, creek and historic cultivated gardens. Each component of the 22 acre property creates a different habitat, making Brookwood a melting pot of wildlife!
Brookwood is an outdoor classroom, brimming with opportunities for experiences in nature. Grab someone young, old or in between, and enjoy all Brookwood Point has to offer.
If you are interested in renting Brookwood Point for your event, give us a call at (607) 547- 2366 or e-mail email@example.com.
To Make You Smile
• Formal Gardens
• Antique Garden House
• Coming Soon - Canoe/Kayak Access