- GPS Address: 181 Galli Curci Road, Arkville, New York 12406
- Phone Number: 845-254-5600
- Website URL: http://www.belleayre.com
- Activities: Skiing, snowboarding, snowskates, telemark, cross country, lessons, kids programs, day care and adult workshops and clinics & food services.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/belleayremountain
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkiBelleayre
Belleayre is operated by the Olympic Regional Development Authority along with Gore & Whiteface, Lake Placid.
Belleayre is located off of State Route 28 in Highmount, NY, just hours from New York City and 40 minutes west of Kingston, NY. It was declared “Forever Wild” by the New York State Forest Preserve in 1885. Its continued improvements include the Area 51 terrain park, two progression parks, mogul trails ranging from intermediate to expert bumps and extensive glade skiing. Stats: 50 Trails, Parks & Glades Longest Run: 12,024 ft Snowmaking: 96% Vertical Drop: 1,404 Skiable Acres: 171 Lifts: 8 including 1 high speed detachable quad, 1 fixed grip quad, 1 triple chair, 2 double chairs, 2 magic carpets, 1 handle tow Terrain: 22% easier, 58% more difficult, 20% most difficult Lodges: 4 Cross Country Trails: 9.2 km - trails are free to use.
To Make You Smile
• Skiing & Snowboarding
• Snowsports School - Season Long Programming & Daily Clinics/Lessons
• Ski and Snowboard Rentals
• Groomed trails, Moguls Trails, Gladed Terrain, Terrain Park, Progression Park, X-Course
• Cross Country
July 30 - Family Mud Run
October, Columbus Weekend - Fall Festival and Craft Fair
Belleayre Winter Fun Week January
Belleayre Cup Race
President's Style Torchlight Bash w/ live music, food, torchlight parade and rail jam
Mogul Mash Competition & Turn N' Burn Competition
Ski Patrol BBQ
Special Races including Weekend Race Series
Belleayre Mountain Racing Association Mini World Cup Races