- GPS Address: 46549 New York 10, Delhi, New York 13753
- Zone: Andes to Oneonta
- Phone Number: 607-746-3849
- Website URL: http://www.dcha-ny.org
- Activities: Historic Houses, Historical Association, History, Non-Profit
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Delaware-County-Historical-Association-NY/269257042204
Seven Historic Buildings Including 1797 Gideon Frisbee House, gunshop, blacksmith, schoolhouse, tollgate, Christian Church at Fitch’s Bridge. Plus, year-round exhibits highlighting Delaware County’s history.
Open Tu. – Sat. Memorial Day to Columbus Day, 11am-4pm.
Research Library & Archives Open year-round Tuesday & Wednesday, 10am-3pm.
Our Gift Shop features a wide selection of local history books and gifts.
To Make You Smile
• River-walk Nature Trail
• Event facilities
• Gift shop
• Research Library and Archives
July: Enchanted Evening at the Historic Gideon Frisbee House; Civil War Reenactment; Living History Exhibit, Civil War Battlefield Reenactments.