- GPS Address: Roses Hill Road, Richfield Springs, New York 13439
- Zone: Schuyler Lake to Herkimer
- Phone Number: 607-547-2366
- Website URL: http://www.otsegolandtrust.org/places-to-explore-103/oaks-creek-blueway
- Activities: Hiking, Birdwatching
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Otsego-Land-Trust/518998228135003
Located at 302 Roses Hill Road, on the high point of Panther Mountain, Fetterley Forest is on the ridge that runs east of Canadarago Lake and Oaks Creek. With panoramic views of Canadarago Lake and Deowongo Island, Fetterley Forest is a great place to explore a working forest that has been sustainably harvested for generations. OLT maintains two ecologically diverse and scenic trails with a breathtaking overlook for your strolling pleasure.
To Make You Smile