- GPS Address: 565 Ostrander Road, Richfield Springs, New York 13439
- Zone: Schuyler Lake to Herkimer
- Phone Number: 315-858-0236
- Website URL: http://koa.com/campgrounds/cooperstown/
- Activities: Hiking, camping, biking, swimming, game room, retail, laundry
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KOACooperstown/
Nestled among farmland in the foothills of the Adirondacks, the Cooperstown KOA is a quiet base camp for visiting all of the area's attractions. Campers are a short drive from downtown Cooperstown, the Baseball Hall of Fame, Dreams Park, Glimmerglass Opera, The Farmers' Museum, and the Fenimore Art museum. Herkimer Diamond Mines, Howe Caverns, Erie Canal Cruises, Remington Arms museum, and local Brewery Tours are also within easy reach.
You can hike or mountain bike our trails, or the winding country roads surrounding the campground. You're just a couple miles from Otsego and Canadarago lakes, where you can launch your boat for bass fishing, and Amish neighbors make their way to the campground by horse and buggy for summertime bake sales.
All of this, along with the our campground's pool, game room, and hayrides, offer area visitors plenty to do, capped by lovely sunsets in the hills.
To Make You Smile
• NEW splash ground and heated swimming pool, 2016
• Mountain biking
• Game Room
• Coin Laundry