- GPS Address: 60 Main Street, Phoenicia, New York 12464
- Zone: Kingston to Phoenicia
- Phone Number: (845) 688-3143
- Website URL: http://www.storehouseny.com
- Activities: camping gear, hiking gear, trail maps, guide books, bicycle rental, showshoe rentals, cross country ski rentals, retail, snacks
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StorehouseNY/?fref=ts
Storehouse takes pride in being the only specialty outdoor gear shop in the heart of the Catskills. Located conveniently in the center of Phoenicia, nestled back on the boardwalk, we carry an assortment of hiking and camping gear supplies.
In addition to offering outdoor gear, Storehouse is also known as the "hiking hub of the Catskills." With their expansive knowledge of trails throughout the Catskills, owners Tim and Jess Luby can recommended the perfect hike for your Catskill adventure, give you directions to the trail head, and send you on your way with any other gear you may need!
Another very special offering from Storehouse is their Forever Wild Weddings service, where Tim and Jess can plan, officiate, and photograph your very own hiking wedding on top of the most scenic mountains in the Catskills.
We look forward to helping make your Catskills outdoor experience the very best it can be!
To Make You Smile
• An assortment of essential camping and hiking gear, handpicked specifically for the Catskills
• Trail maps and guide books
• Camping gear rentals (tents, sleeping bags, sleeping bags, packs)
• Bicycle rentals
• Snowshoe rentals
• Cross Country Ski rentals
• Trail snacks and meals
July - End-to-end hike of Long Path from Phoenicia to Woodland Valley with barbecue
October - Fall foliage hike from Notch Inn Road to Devil's Tombstone
October - Uphill Battle Trail Race up Tremper Mountain
February - Snowshoe hike