The Miles of Smiles website is scheduled to launch on May 1, 2015.
Claim your spot on the “Miles of Smiles” promotional map and website today!
Hanford Mills Museum has received funding from the Regional Economic Development Council and Market New York, to develop a “Mini-Adventure Trail” promoting activity-oriented attractions on or near State Route 28 from Kingston to Herkimer. The “Miles of Smiles Mini-Adventure Trail” will include attractions that provide authentic experiences for families and groups looking for a taste of adventure at affordable and easily accessible locations. The Miles of Smiles Mini-Adventure Trail website and promotional brochure with map will assist a family or group to develop an itinerary that allows several stops that can be enjoyed within an outing. Travelers can mix-and-match a selection of activities as they enjoy unique experiences in such activities as horseback riding, gem mining, kayaking, blueberry picking, museum visiting, miniature golfing, laser-tagging, fly fishing, mountain biking, bird watching or any of the many adventures along or near NY State Route 28.
We will be networking with attractions we would like to highlight on our “Miles of Smiles Mini-Adventure Trail” map that provide unique “hands on” or “interactive” experiences in our region (From Kingston to Herkimer) that are on or are easily accessible from NY State Route 28. For a very affordable “buy-in” of $50.00* your attraction will be included in this $50,000 promotions project that will include the following:
- Professional logo and branding material for “Miles of Smiles Mini-Adventure Trail”
- Professionally developed website with listings of each attraction and links to each attraction
- Professionally developed tri-fold map with attraction locations
- Distribution of maps
- Advertising and promotion of “Miles of Smiles” program
- Logo and tag-line poster for each individual business to be used as photo props for social media marketing
- Branded social media promoting experiences of participants
*Each year the attractions will be asked to make a modest annual investment which will support updates to the website, and the printing and distribution of updated maps.
Claim your spot on the “Miles of Smiles” promotional map and website today (Sign up using the form below).